Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vacation

Went to Florida this week with my girlfriend. She had a timeshare so we are staying in a condo. Upon arrival however, we were greeted with a free upgrade to the most premium suite they had! Can't complain about that.... must be the good karma I had from leaving the taxi drivers an extra good tip. I will be here for a week and then only have a week or two before I move to L.A.

Bought a new car yesterday, the Subaru Tribeca. Its a nice car, only problem is that it burns through gas like a hummer. I like this car because I have never seen a single other person drive one on the road, and it has the sporty look of the lexus rx that I wanted so bad. I ended up deciding that subaru is going to last me the rest of my life if I decide to keep it for more than a year, and has all the features the lexus has for half the cost. Anyway going to bed as I have a long day at the parks and universal studios! The only thing missing is the warm weather I imagined (its fucking like 45 degrees).

No comments:

Post a Comment