Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just busted 10k wpt...

It was a very stressful day for me in poker. I made 2nd best hands all day and never really got an opportunity to chip up. Here are a few hands:

Two limps and a very tight guy iso's in lp. I am in the bb with KK and 4ball to a little more than 1/4 of my stack and he flats.

Flop AT6 rainbow and I ck/f to his 1/4 pot cbet.

My read here was that since he was so tight, I did not think he would iso with TT-QQ and that if he did, he would of shipped in QQ+ The biggest part of his range had to of been AK and AQ. If he does have QQ or JJ on this flop I definitely think he would check back the flop instead of betting. If I am to play back in any way I am committing my stack, even by c-betting. Five hands later I saw him 4b QQ so I felt pretty good about my fold and read, and later he told me he had an A.

My bustout hand is not very interesting but accurately portrays my day thus far. The CO open and I have 20bb on the button with KJo so I shove and the BB snaps with 88 and hits a set to leave me without a sweat. GG Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment