Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in Ohio

Want to post a full trip report in a few days when I'm not as tired and lazy as I have been today. I got back into Ohio late last night and went over a bunch of tax stuff today. Going to grind it hard saturday and sunday online and then leave for the Chicago poker open on Monday. I am not sure what events I will be playing other than tuesdays 1k HU event. First place is an added Porsche Cayman to the prize pool. Should be some softer competition because most poker players will still be in LA for the lapc. I should be moving in the next few weeks, but I have been saying that since December so we will see. I also want to get as many live events in as possible now, so I will be making a schedule of all of the upcoming live tournaments I would like to play before the wsop. I simply cannot wait to finally play my first wsop this year. It has been my dream since 2003 and I am confident I have the ability to crush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment